The Sino Tap, Pound Hill/Northampton Street
Pub: Punch Taverns
- Reopened in late 2004 (after a 6-week closure/refurb) as the Sino Tap,
featuring Chinese food and Adnams beer.
- Previously, as The Rope & Twine:
- Landlord changed about May 2003, ending the pub's years as a gay pub.
- After a competition, the pub was renamed from the Town & Gown.
- Previously, as the Town & Gown:
- The site is leased from the City Council.
Fortunately it wasn't sold along with The Cow & Calf.
- Formerly The Rose & Crown
| Ian's home page